This month I have paired down everything (channeling my inner minimalist?) Here are some of my every day basics which I am loving right now!
- Soleil Tan De Chanel – Bronzing Makeup Base: love using this as a contour as it has no shimmer. If you use it for this however, it must be set with a powder to stop it from moving.
- Clinique Anti-blemish solutions – fantastic medium coverage foundation that makes the skin look ah-mazing.
- Stella by Stella McCartney – absolute favourite fragrance ever. It is a floral scent with notes of rose, peony, mandarin and amber. I would say its a heavy and sensual fragrance – but just fabulous.
- Coconut and Lime Crush Candle from Dusk. Yep – this summer-y scent sure does remind me of Pina Coladas and I am totally ok with that.
- For jewellery lately i have been loving coin pieces and pairing them with other vintage styled accessories. Pictured in this flat lay is an old coil bracelet that once belonged to my Nan, but combined with these pearl drop earrings it can make any outfit look amazingly put together.